Date:      Mon, 28 Jul 1997 09:15:30 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Kenneth Merry <ken@plutotech.com>
To:        tom@inna.net (Thomas Arnold)
Cc:        smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i2o

Thomas Arnold wrote...
> Was curious if anyone caught the artical on I2O in Wired and grabbed the
> file from ftp.i2osig.org before they pulled it offline.  It looks to be
> missing some things but has alot of info in it.

	I got it, and when I went to their ftp site a few minutes ago, this
is what the message said:

                 I2O Sig Temporary Download Directory

       Log in as "i2o" with a password supplied by Michael Lobue.

	So apparantly they aren't letting it out freely any more, 'eh?  If
anyone wants it, let me know, I can put it up for ftp or something.

Ken
--
Kenneth Merry
ken@plutotech.com