Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:59:34 -0500
From:      Tom Parquette <tparquet@twcny.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DHCP message that I don't understand

I'm setting up DHCP for the first time on 5.0-CURRENT.
In the end, I would like to get DDNS working.

I set up the dhcpd.conf and it appears to be issuing addresses correctly.
My old W98 laptop appears to have gotten the right information.
I do not have DNS set up yet and that may be part of my problem...

I'm getting the following message periodically (it appears to agree with
the DHCP lease renewal.)
Can someone clue me in to what this is trying to say?

dhcpd:  Unable to add forward map from T410CDT.Tom.Parquette.name to
192.168.2.100:  not a zone.

When I set up dhcp on the laptop, I gave it the hostname T410CDT and the
domain of Tom.Parquette.name.
I also tried taking the domain name out.

TIA