Date:      Sun, 19 Feb 2006 13:33:09 -0500
From:      Bob Perry <rperry@gti.net>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Only 640x480 Resolution Available After Upgrade

I'm running FreeBSD RELEASE 5.4 and recently upgraded my xorg port.  Ran
into several problems since then, one of which included loss of
available screen resolution modes.  Prior to the upgrade, I ran at
1024x768.  Following the upgrade, 640x480 is the only mode available.  I
had a bad day with the upgrade so I assume I did something wrong/stupid.

Regardless, my xorg.conf file reflects the following:
	Section "Screen"
		Identifier	"Screen0"
		Device		"Card0"
		Monitor		"Monitor0"
		DefaultDepth		24
		Subsection	"Display"
			Viewport	0 0
			Depth		24
			Modes		"1024x768" "800x600" "640x480"
		EndSubSection
	EndSection

I don't believe the file changed and question where else can I look to
troubleshoot the problem?

Thnx,
Bob Perry