Date:      Thu, 5 Jun 1997 19:46:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        rssh@cki.ipri.kiev.ua
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/3757

Now about the other half:

 * And about general port structure:
 *   may be we must have LINKS future: i.e. allow ports to
 * be not well-ordered by depends (in algebraick sense), and run
 * from crom stuff, which see: if new ports adeed ? --- may be linked
 * from existings ports and so on.
 *
 *  Examples, way we need in this:
 *
 *    1. TeX styles, (we must link it in texfmt directory, and,
 * in case teTeX rerun texhush)
 *    2. .el files (when adding emacs/xemacs)
 *
 *  May be we must create some stuff, as windows registry, which
 * holds the name of actions and variable.
 * (And allow read envirowment variables to shell during boot)
 *
 * P.S. I cc:-ed his to freebsd-ports, to stimulate discussion about
 *       this.

Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about here. ;)

Satoshi