Date:      Fri, 24 Jul 1998 08:44:05 -0400
From:      Jake <jake@checker.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   current.freebsd.org & XFree86 3323

could someome update the XFree86 files on current.freebsd.org ( make.ican.net )
to the latest version that is in 2.2.7-release?
its in the /pub/current/XF86332 directory, the one there is from
January.

Has the bug in the boot floppies that caused X to be left out of ftp
installs been fixed?  I know this was fixed in -release, but what about
-current?

I'll be installing the latest SNAP as soon as my new drive gets here and
don't want to have to screw around with X again.

also, as an aside, I think the cvsup on that machine should be updated too,
seems like its still running version 15.4,

 :)~ cvsup -g -L 2 current-supfile
Parsing supfile "current-supfile"
Looking up address of cvsup.ca.FreeBSD.org
Connecting to cvsup.ca.FreeBSD.org
Connected to cvsup.ca.FreeBSD.org
Server software version: REL_15_2
Falling back to protocol version 15.4
Negotiating file attribute support
Exchanging collection information
Establishing active-mode data connection
Running
Updating collection src-base/cvs

Thanks