Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 1999 18:22:28 +1000
From:      "Don Hansford" <donh@halenet.com.au>
To:        "gregory kinney" <mycotropic@hotmail.com>, <newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: the saga continues

First you have to mount the cdrom  -     mount /cdrom
Make sure the cdrom is mounted before you try the make install.
Otherwise, use   /stand/sysinstall (don't mount the cdrom first), do a "post
install configuration", " add pre packaged software", "from a freebsd cd",
browse the cd, select the item you want, and OK, then Install.
Regards
Igor

Double your drive space - delete Windows!