Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 1997 14:05:37 -0800
From:      tim <tim@TechWave.com>
To:        "'www@FreeBSD.ORG'" <www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Private-Online Stores

Hello:

I was looking at your site, and had a thought.  As a major content web
site, you control a powerful audience.  You currently profit from this
audience by advertising dollars.  Though advertising is profitable for
you, does it add-value to your site?   At TechWave, we offer you revenue
opportunities by building you an online software store for your
high-traffic site.  Consider that an online store will not only create
revenue for you, but it will be an added convenience and attraction for
your users, thus, prompting them to stay longer on your site.

We will stock a software/learning store on your homepage with thousands
of popular commercial titles, easily available to your visitors through
electronic download or physical delivery.  We handle the entire set up
and maintenance of the store which can easily accommodate your site's
branding, look and feel. You can take a look at our model stores at
http://www.buysoftware.com to see
how the stores look.

Let us show you how TechWave can help you turn your traffic into
transactions.

If you would like to learn more about setting up your own online store,
please follow this link:
http://www.techwave.com/about/moreinfo.asp?ID=12327.

Tim Jones
Director of Online Stores