Date:      Tue, 24 Aug 1999 01:13:45 -0700
From:      tj <aggravator@aggravator.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Ethernet supported cards

Hi, I have a NE2000 compatible, at least winblows95 says its a
ne2k clone at add 220 irq 15(and it works in winblows95), but,
freeBSD wont see the card. The chipset is a RTL 8019AS, and it
is distributed by NDC mdl ND5320(as far as I can tell).
 Why won't freeBSD see the card or rather, what settings should
I use to make freeBSD see it and make it work?

Thanks

TJ