Date:      Fri, 03 May 2002 16:07:41 +0200 (METDST)
From:      Riccardo Torrini <riccardo@torrini.org>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Status of USB subsystem.

On 03-May-2002 (13:22:48/GMT) Josef Karthauser wrote:

> If anyone has any others that they've not revealed I'd like to know
> please.

I don't really know if is related, but gphoto2 doesn't work with my
camera because of different linux<->freebsd usb channel usage (i think).

> Also, if anyone particularly fancies helping out I'd be very grateful.
> [...] I'm prepared to back everything out if required ...

If this can lead me to have a working usb driver for my digital camera
(a cheaper agfa cl18) with gphoto2 (or something _much_ light, like a
command line tool or a kernel driver to mount as a filesystem) I can
help you with all my free time for testing any (non destructive) change.

> I ask for your patience...

You are welcome  :-)

Riccardo.

PS: Please don't break uscanner, I use it with an Epson Perfection 1200U.