Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:28:50 -0800
From:      Jason DiCioccio <jdicioccio@epylon.com>
To:        "'andy@sambolian.net.nz'" <andy@sambolian.net.nz>, freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: SSH proxy

One thing i can think of, which might not have any security implications if
you're running it as their login shell through sshd.  But, you'll probably
want to set stuff like PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the script (more
importantly path) so that the path couldn't be poisoned and the script
couldn't be tricked into going to find those binaries in other places.

Might not affect you in this case, but usually a good thing to do.

Cheers,
- -JD-