Date:      Fri, 29 Dec 1995 09:55:47 -0800
From:      Curt Mayer <curt@emergent.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   NETBSD ccd driver

has anyone ported this puppy yet? I've started a port, but it occurred to
me that maybe i'm reinventing the wheel. also, porting from netbsd to
freebsd sometimes feels like 'dumbing down', specifically the config
interface, and the disk data structure stuff. we are closer to 4.4, and
that is good, and the netbsd folks seem to be charging off into uncharted
but possibly nicer territory. philosophical difference?

	curt