Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2012 13:33:38 -0400
From:      Mike <mikefreeflys@gmail.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   chipstips.com Readers Would Love to See All These Freebies

Hi there!

I was checking out chipstips=2Ecom and thought you and your readers might b=
e interested in this=2E

Everyone loves to get freebies=2E The problem is finding the one site that =
has them all=2E There's a site called FreeFlys=2Ecom that does just that in=
 their famous freebie sample directory=2E

Check it out here:

http://www=2Efreeflys=2Ecom/?website=3Dchipstips=2Ecom&email=3Dports@freebs=
d=2Eorg

If you think this is something your readers would like to hear about I was =
hoping that you wouldn't mind mentioning FreeFlys=2Ecom on your site=
=2E

Thanks!

Mike Johnson
425 North Prince Street
Lancaster, PA 17603

You can reach me at (717) 207-9980=2E

This email isn't spam in any way, as it follows all CAN SPAM rules, but we'=
re obligated to share with your an unsubscribe link in the event that you d=
on't wish to receive emails from us any longer=2E So, here's the link:

rankpop=2Ecom/email-unsubscribe