Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 22:42:53 -0500
From:      "Frank J. Zidar" <zidarf@zidar.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: virus

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG]On Behalf Of Greg Lehey
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 1999 8:32 PM
To: Gustaf Jarnling
Cc: freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

So do we: install FreeBSD.

:-)
LOL

It sounds like you are trying to make money out of this and not
release the methods.  That's not the way we work.  In any case, for us
viruses are a non-issue.

Greg, could you please elaborate on the non-issue of viruses.  I am still
new to *nix and would like to use this as a yet another selling point to my
customers to get them to go with a FreeBSD server instead of NT.