Date:      Sat, 22 Dec 2018 16:31:33 -0200
From:      Sergio de Almeida Lenzi <lenzi.sergio@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Process in state zfs->i forever

Em sáb, 2018-12-22 às 09:36 +0100, David Demelier escreveu:
> Hello,
>
> I had a new process that is not completing in a ZFS filesystem. I've
> tried to copy a directory and it never ended, now I'm unable to do du
> -sh on that directory either.

Probable the zfs is in error resulting from a disk error.
zpool status -v  should show NO ERRORS
if it shows error and you do not have mirror... well.. you know...
try to rename/delete the files/directory shown in the zpool status -v and recreate the zpool, in another disk,
then copy the data using tar or rsync