Date:      Mon, 05 May 1997 11:38:12 -0700
From:      mike allison <mallison@konnections.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@dk.tfs.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SGML editor on freebsd ?

Poul-Henning:

I would say, don't worry about SGML for the sake of SGML.  If you're
doing docs, do the hard part and let someone else do the markup, or we
can find a way to translate it, I'm sure (fingers crossed....)

SGML is easy, if you have the DTD from the project and all.  I'd just do
it in LaTeX, or text and ask a nice person to mark it up....

-Mike