Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 2002 19:23:19 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        portmgr@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Naming of GNOMENG

--69pVuxX8awAiJ7fD

Will you be renaming the GNOMENG framework (bsd.gnomeng.mk,
USE_GNOMENG) back to GNOME once it's ready to take over?  I'm not
particularly happy with the use of *NG within the Project..it's only
the Next Generation while under development and ceases being Next the
moment it's standard, so the name shouldn't persist.  Taken to
extremes we'd have GNOMENGNG for GNOME 3.x :-)

Kris

--69pVuxX8awAiJ7fD

--69pVuxX8awAiJ7fD--