Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:20:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/12722: New port: AT&T's DjVu library for scanned images

The following reply was made to PR ports/12722; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To: Mikhail Teterin <mi@aldan.algebra.com>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: 29 Mar 2000 20:09:40 -0800

  * Well, I did not realize, you  can not even _fetch_ the interactive ports
  * :-(

 Distfile fetching is part of the package building process.

  * It is not  only the license --  the script will extract  the source code
  * out from itself, only  if the license is accepted. It  can be hacked not
  * to, but that's very likely to violate the license...

 Um, can't you put the license part only in REQ?  Then the script run
 after it can do whatever you want it to.

 Also, I wasn't paying attention to the discussion, but what happens
 when the user installs it from a package?

 Satoshi