Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:02:24 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Hans Lambermont <hans@lambermont.dyndns.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-ports@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: New portmaster version available for testing/feedback

Doug Barton wrote:

> I just uploaded a version that has what should be a fix for this, can you
> give it a try? And thanks for catching this, you're right, it's an oversight
> on my part.

Hans,

I'm curious if you've had a chance to try that fix, as I'd like to commit
the new version sometime soon.

Also, in re-reading your message it occurs to me that one of the problems
with what you did previously is that you specified just 'howl' as the second
argument to -o, and that isn't enough. You either need to specify net/howl
ala portupgrade, or howl-1.0.0_1 (i.e., the installed port name from
/var/db/pkg).

hth,

Doug