Date:      Mon, 7 Aug 100 17:10:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      kline@tera.com (Gary Kline)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sending/receiving mail on my private home network...

	Here's a question for any sendmail wizards on the list.
	Before I poke around other places, I thought I'd ask here
	first.

	I have a 3-system home network with the RFC 1597-blessed
	IP's as

	10.1, 10.2, and 10.3.

	Is there a way of configuring my sendmail.cf and aliases
	so that mail from anywhere on my home net goes to <-> from
	any of the three systems?    In other works, if I were on
	sage.thought.org and wanted to mail a user on suzah.thought.org
	can I do this with sendmail?

	thanks for any clues here,

	gary