Date:      Thu, 5 Dec 1996 16:49:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jonathan Mini <j_mini@efn.org>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        vitjok@fasts.com, freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: vm86 help

On Thu, 5 Dec 1996, Michael Smith wrote:

> >   I can do this, I am just _extremely_ short on time.... I will see what
> > time I can take to write v86 support for the FreeBSD kernel. I just can't
> > make an promises on a timeframe... worst case says I won't have _any_ time
> > to touch the source until April. Possibly July. =(
>
> ... then you should talk to Sean. (sef@freebsd.org).  First challenge
> is to find out why changing the size of the sigframe struct makes
> the kernel unstable.

I will... =) (somewhere in back of my mindm I hear a voice saying "What
have you STARTED? ... I think it is sanity. I hope so, because I ignore
him.)

                                Jon Mini, j_mini@efn.org, mini@4j.lane.edu
                                                    GAMMA Development Team
"I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...."
little.blue.engine:Reality Protection Fault. (core dumped)