Date:      Mon, 04 May 1998 09:51:38 -0400
From:      Robert Withrow <witr@rwwa.com>
To:        marc@bowtie.nl
Cc:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3D "blender" package from NeoGeo now released.

marc@bowtie.nl said:
:- To date I haven't received one single bug report and only very  little
:- feedback from the FreeBSD users.

But....  *I* sent some of both, didn't I Marc?   ;-)

Anyway, blender is *very* cool.  I was going to make a Port/Package
which would make this much easier for FreeBSD people to get and use
(not that it is all that hard as it is now).  But they (politely)
said no-thanks, 'cause they had someome else doing that.  But,
to date, I havn't seen it announced.

So, if the blender people wouldn't mind, maybe Amancio or me could
try to put together a package/port for this and maybe that will
help a little?