Date:      Mon, 23 Jan 1995 08:37:17 -0600 (CST)
From:      Guy Helmer <ghelmer@alpha.dsu.edu>
To:        Daniel Baker <dbaker@concorde-mail.neosoft.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Virus Scanner

On Sun, 22 Jan 1995, Daniel Baker wrote:

> Where can I get a virus scanner for FreeBSD

AFAIK, there aren't any virus scanners for FreeBSD. A more general
solution, which can detect any system changes, is tripwire 1.2, available
via anonymous ftp from coast.cs.purdue.edu in the subdirectory
/pub/COAST/tripwire.  Be careful to follow the instructions for optimal
security.

Guy Helmer, Dakota State University Computing Services - ghelmer@alpha.dsu.edu