Date:      Tue, 26 Jan 1999 16:09:55 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Eric Lee <hahalee@163.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A successor to CSRG (was: 4.4BSD)

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Eric Lee wrote:

>	hey! there IS some chinese people listening to this list.
>	why do you think about "rape" china? is it interesting?
>	i'm unhappy with your words, and it's not funny.
>	(a personal question: are you japanese?)

Is this meant to imply that Japanese people are rapists? There are some
Japanese people listening to this list. Is it interesting? I'm unhappy
with your words and you are not as clever as you thought in your retort.

Be careful when trying to take the high moral ground. Someone might see up
your skirt.

Catchya Later,		|	Give me UNIX or give me a typewriter.
Jason Wells		|	http://www.freebsd.org/