Date:      Tue, 07 Mar 2000 22:21:48 -0500
From:      Jim Durham <durham@w2xo.pgh.pa.us>
To:        FreeBSD-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anyone using SKIP?

I'm playing with skip from Sun using the skip port
in 3.3. I'd like to see how this works to do a VPN
to a protected LAN.

I have skipd running on a 3.3 box. Other than an
extra "/" in the path, it compiled and seems to be
correct on the BSD end.

I'm missing something on the Win95 end. I can't figure
out exactly what they are looking for for keys/certificates
etc. I made the keys as they described. I set the 95
client to "Discover Certificate", but it just connects
in unencrypted mode.

Anyone using SKIP ?

--
Jim Durham