Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 2000 14:27:36 +1000 (EST)
From:      Toby Hutton <thutton@vet.com.au>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   pccardd and 4.0?

My apologies if this has been covered but I've browsed the lists
recently and haven't found a solution for my problem.  If I'm wrong,
please point me to a relevant date to check up on in the archives :)

I've been running 4.0-STABLE and yesterday bought a cheap SureCom
adapter, an NE2000 clone.

I've added an entry in pccard.conf but I get an error: Device not
configured.  I'm thinking this is because pccardd can't attach to the
ed0 device?  I also assume I need an ed0 entry in my kernel for it to
work?

I noticed that pccardd is still being 'cleaned up' for 4.0.  Do I need
to wait for this to be finalised?

Thanks!
--
Toby.