Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 1996 18:16:11 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Dave Andersen <angio@aros.net>
To:        dave@kachina.jetcafe.org (Dave Hayes)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Shared Memory and SHMMAXPGS

This is the maximum number of shared pages that the kernel will allow to
be allocated for the sysv shared memory.  Increasing it won't hurt, it'll
just increase your memory requirements a bit.

 -Dave Andersen

--
angio@aros.net                Complete virtual hosting and business-oriented
system administration         Internet services.  (WWW, FTP, email)