Date:      Sun, 14 Mar 1999 16:46:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mark Bermal <mark@ieng9.ucsd.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CTM?!? Deltas?

Hello list!
	I thanks for the help on the xpm-3.4k prob, afterstep works fine
now. My next problem is that I want to track -stable, and I understand
that CTM is the best way if one is on a low bandwidth connect. I've read
through the handbook on CTM, but I still don't get how this works. I went
to look for a base delta, but I couldn't find it at
ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/development/CTM. I didn't see any tarballs
with the X denoting a base delta. Also, once I get the delta, how do I
have ctm update my tree?

Thanks,

Mark Bermal