Date:      Tue, 9 Apr 2002 09:23:30 -0700
From:      Christopher Elkins <chrise@scardini.com>
To:        Herve Quiroz <hquiroz@esil.univ-mrs.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: jakarta-commons ports (was: Re: Self-bootstrapping the jdk1.3.1)

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 06:18:22PM +0200, Herve Quiroz wrote:

> I use commons-collections for my current project. In fact I have planned
> (and started) the port of all the java libs I use.

Ditto.

> What about your jakarta-commons todo list ? which port do you plan ? ;)

Well, commons-collections is a big one for me, but I'll happily defer to
you if you've already started on it. Others on my todo list are:

  commons-beanutils
  commons-httpclient
  commons-logging

There are many other commons modules that are required by Struts, but
those listed above are the ones I plan to tackle first. Fortunately,
the commons modules are relatively self-contained, so the ports shouldn't
be too complicated.

--
Christopher Elkins