Date:      Mon, 17 May 2010 09:18:33 +0200
From:      Dominic Fandrey <kamikaze@bsdforen.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   if_wpi is all kinds of broken

The if_wpi driver is all kinds of broken. The reported problems
really just are the tip of the iceberg:

A notebook without wireless is really just a portable workstation.

I've seen a lot of commits to other wireless drivers in recent
months. So it's not like nobody's working on this kind of stuff.

Because no amount of persuasion and detailed bug reports help
and I have no clue what the error codes returned by the firmware
blob imply (documentation anywhere?), I think I have to ask the
one question:

Where do I have to put my cash to make somebody fix this?