Date:      Thu, 7 Mar 2002 08:52:53 -0500
From:      Jerry A! <jerry@thehutt.org>
To:        stan <stanb@awod.com>
Subject:   Re: Can I get a report of portupgrade's results?

On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 08:31:18AM -0500, stan wrote:
: U've been strugling with portupgrade for the last week or so, and I was
: wondering if it was possible to get it to ouput the little summary of waht
: it did/did not do to some report fiile somewhere?
:
: What's hapening to me is that the results are larger than my scrollback
: buffer on the console, and also somethimes I'm remote accessing, and don't
: have scrollback.
:
: I don't want to just run it under script, as the resultant typescript file
: would be HUGE!.
:
: Thanks for any sugestions here.

I only have one suggestion "man portupgrade".

Look at the "-l" option.

        --Jerry

Open-Source software isn't a matter of life or death...
...It's much more important than that!