Date:      Sat, 24 Nov 2012 05:00:01 GMT
From:      Ross <basarevych@gmail.com>
To:        perl@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/173488: Cannot upgrade textproc/p5-XML-Twig

The following reply was made to PR ports/173488; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ross <basarevych@gmail.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, basarevych@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 06:54:39 +0200

 --20cf303640cf67491504cf367f43

 Solved the problem.

 I had MakeMaker installed via cpan. I replaced it with port version:
 # portupgrade -fo devel/p5-ExtUtils-MakeMaker bsdpan-ExtUtils-MakeMaker-6.6=
 2

 Although it was the same version of MakeMaker, now I was able to upgrade
 MXL-Twig=E2=80=A6

 --20cf303640cf67491504cf367f43

 Solved the problem.<br><br>I had MakeMaker installed via cpan. I replaced i=
 t with port version:<br># portupgrade -fo devel/p5-ExtUtils-MakeMaker bsdpa=
 n-ExtUtils-MakeMaker-6.62<br><br>Although it was the same version of MakeMa=
 ker, now I was able to upgrade MXL-Twig=E2=80=A6<br>

 --20cf303640cf67491504cf367f43--