Date:      Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:25:11 +0800
From:      "kinux" <kinux@hknet.com>
To:        "Chuck Swiger" <cswiger@mac.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: install qmail by using PORTS

Hmm, i know what you mean!  Checked Makefile, it seems these four patches
not included,
SIZE (qmail-1.03-starttls-smtp-auth.patch) = 41786
SIZE (qmail-ldap-1.03-20020901.patch.gz) = 130655
SIZE (qmail-mysql-1.1.8.patch) = 57702
SIZE (tls.patch) = 39095
SIZE (sendmail-flagf.patch) = 863

But if i want to added with these two patches, how can i add them during the
installation??
SIZE (qmail-1.03-starttls-smtp-auth.patch) = 41786
SIZE (tls.patch) = 39095

Thanks
kin