Date:      Sat, 23 Jun 2012 18:09:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Cottcamp Bellunit <cottcampbellunit@yahoo.dk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Invitation: REF: INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE

------=_Part_1282826_491115551.1340500172652

YAHOO! KALENDER - DU ER INVITERET!

cottcampbellunit@yahoo.dk har sendt en invitation:

REF: INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE

Hvorn=C3=A5r:
tirsdag den 1. januar 2002 9:00 - 10:00 (GMT+00:00)

REF: INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE

My Dear,

I am Mrs Cottcamp Bellunit writing with my personal respect with regards to=
 Your respond personality / firm as a=20

reliable,Trustworthy and God fearing.
                             =20
 I got your contact Through the help of chamber of commerce in Abidjan the =
Capital of COTE D?IVOIRE. In deed I am=20

the wife of Late MR. BELLUNIT from Sierra Leone. I and My two children are =
presently staying in burkina faso as=20

Refugees, my husband was one of the Ministers of Johnny Paul Koromah's regi=
me in Sierra Leone.

During the intervention of the ECOLOGY Soldiers to Restore the presidency o=
f Alhaji Tejan KABBAH from Johnny=20

Koroma, my husband was among the 23 executed Ministers. As our breadwinner =
is dead (my husband) And our stay in=20

Sierra Leone is no more safe, I and my Two children decided to move to Burk=
ina faso a Neighboring African Country=20

for fety.  Due to our Status in Burkina faso as refugees I was forced to Lo=
dge our family funds (=E2=82=AC4.8Million) in finance=20

house london.

=20
Ever since then we have been receiving help from our Mission, because we ar=
e staying in one of the Visitor's villa in=20

the church premises and attends Fellowship and worship fully. I hope you wi=
ll be Touched to understand my request.=20

We have agreed to invest our money valuable in any Overseas country through=
 your assistance and Directives.

You will provide or look for a lucrative venture where This money can be in=
vested on before proceeding, we Will get to=20

be more familiar and also go into an Understanding working agreement becaus=
e our family's Future now depends on=20

this money. The boxes containing The money and treasures were all deposited=
 and Registered as a family treasures.=20

This was done for Security reasons. We would like to know what you will tak=
e as your Percentage for assisting us. we=20

sincerely wish to introduce and make you our Business partner and overseer =
of our proposed Investment in your=20

country.

We are prepared to send all the information regarding to This deposit as so=
on as you show your immediate Response=20

Email. Do not fail to give me Your telephone and fax numbers. this is my Em=
ail: mrscottcampbellunit002@yahoo.com

Best Regards,
Mrs Cottcamp Bellunit
S.U. nu!
http://calendar.yahoo.com/cottcampbellunit/rsvp?e=3Dfreebsd-questions@freeb=
sd.org&uid=3Db3e680c1-9b4d-4569-8c78-8a15747e23ad&tk=3DwrjMmF7wgQTdumqv5O__=
O0nqbNI-&hh=3DZidy3l9T32yPBuHL8LNVdnVem1k-

------=_Part_1282826_491115551.1340500172652--