Date:      Mon, 1 May 2017 22:22:11 -0300
From:      =?UTF-8?B?T3RhY8OtbGlv?= <otacilio.neto@bsd.com.br>
To:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   lock when building llvm37 on RPI3

Hello guys.

To those who are using ARM64, have you compiled large software like
llvm? I'm trying to compile llvm37 but, at first try, the system spent
more than an hour on [42/3588] when compiling llvm37 as a dependency of
webcamd. Then, I reset and it passed quickly from 42 and is now on
[148/3588]. I also faced two crashes when I was trying to do this for
ssh, but unfortunately I had no monitor connected to RPI3. I am using
head revision 317063.

[]'s

-Otacilio