Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 1996 13:47:10 -0500
From:      Justin Kuester <jck2527@ritvax.isc.rit.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help!

I tried to boot of the boot.flp and it never booted at all... it just sat there.  I
have a 486DX266 with PCI/ISA/VLB.  I have a AMI BIOS.  I have a 850 WD Cavier drive,
Toshiba IDE 4X, ATI Mach 64, AWE32 Soundcard, Tyan I/O Board (VLB), 3.5" 1.44 disk
drive, DTC 3280 SCSI Controller.  I tried the floopy on another system and it booted
rigt up and his was a slower machine.  I did try others like Linux and they booted so
I am thinking that it is a simple problem.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

	Thanks,

	Justin

--
Metallica Rulez!!!
Check out my homepage http://www.rit.edu/~jck2527

ACURIT (Amiga Computer Users of RIT) Secretary

EMAIL:	jck2527@rit.edu
	jck2527@cs.rit.edu
	jck2527@grace.isc.rit.edu
	jck2527@ultb.isc.rit.edu