Date:      14 Jul 2000 11:29:14 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
To:        past@netmode.ntua.gr
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3Com Megahertz 3CCFE574BT

Panagiotis Astithas <past@netmode.ntua.gr> writes:
> If the PCIC controller gets detected (you can see it in vty1, IIRC) then
> you probably have an irq conflict. Try eliminating any unnecessary drivers
> from the boot kernel and changing the irq for pcic and the card's driver.

The pcic controller is listed with IRQ 10, port 0x3e0 in the visual
config editor. The ep0 driver (which seems to be the correct driver
for the 574BT, from my reading of pccard.conf) isn't listed at all...
userconfig lists cs0, ed0, fe0, ie0, le0, lnc0 and sn0 under 'Network
Devices'. This is a plain 4.0-20000712 snapshot downloaded an hour ago
from releng4.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@flood.ping.uio.no