Date:      Sun, 23 Aug 2009 15:41:58 +0200
From:      Juergen Lock <vbox-devel-l@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
To:        Alexander Eichner <Alexander.Eichner@Sun.COM>
Cc:        vbox-dev@virtualbox.org, Juergen Lock <vbox-devel-l@jelal.kn-bremen.de>, Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>, freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org, "Sean C. Farley" <scf@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: [vbox-dev] tuntap hacks for FreeBSD vbox hosts (bandaid till vbox-net driver...)

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 11:16:04AM +0200, Alexander Eichner wrote:
> Hi Juergen,
Hi!

> thank for you very much for the tuntap patch. I would like to integrate
> it in the in the main VirtualBox repository but you didn't specified the
> license the patch is under.
> To integrate it you either need to sign the SCA or put it under the MIT
> license. More information regarding the SCA is here
> http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/ICA .

Oh, I'm fine with the MIT license.  Do need to repost the patch?

> The above is valid for the vboxnetflt driver too :)

 Btw there seems to be another FreeBSD host patch still pending wrt raw
vmdk creation:
	http://vbox.innotek.de/pipermail/vbox-dev/2009-June/001477.html
(And I later found out there is a ticket with a similar patch too:
	http://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/4269
)

 Just thought I'd mention... :)
	Juergen