Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 1996 17:31:19 -0700
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Richard Toren <rpt@miles.sso.loral.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cthreads ->pthreads

Hi,

I am going to do my own mapping 8)

Just started and it is probably not going to take that much well at
least for what I need for my project at work .

When I am done I will ask permission from my client to see if
I can distribute the cthreads->pthreads mapping.

Right now , I am using pthreads-1_60_beta4_1 on 2.1-stable. I tried
to compile the latest pthreads however it seems that is a bit confused
with structs related to time structs.

Can't wait till we get SMP support  with threads 8)
	Tnks!
	Amancio