Date:      Tue, 5 Jun 2012 18:05:37 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Harm Weites <harm@weites.com>
Cc:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Current status of TL-WR1043ND

Hi!

My build scripts don't use the normal rc.conf. telnetd is enabled
though. Take a read of the wiki pages:
http://code.google.com/p/freebsd-wifi-build/

Yes, the ethernet switch is supported. You should be able to use the
switch port VLAN config with what's in -HEAD.

You can add whatever you want to my build scripts to populate the mfsroot. :-)

I'm still trying to flesh out some ath(4) issues when passing
aggregate traffic; I know what's going on but it's just taking (more)
time to fix than I had allotted.

Adrian