Date:      Mon, 3 Nov 2003 13:53:08 -0600
From:      "Bryce Edwards" <bryce@bryce.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Dual Interface Server Setup

    I need help with a server configuration.  I need to setup some FreeBSD
servers that have dual interfaces.  I would like the servers to have one IP
address, and I would like them to use both interfaces in a fault tolerant
setup, so that a link or switch failure to either one can be sustained.  The
interfaces are connected to separate switches and I would like them to be a
member of the same VLAN and not have STP enabled if at all possible. TIA!

--
Bryce