Date:      Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:42:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      perl <perl@netmug.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   make upgrade

does make upgrade overwrite the current /etc directory?  It seems to me
that this happened to me when I did it.  Is this the normal result of a
make upgrade?  (I've never done it before)  Is there anything else that I
should be aware of that make upgrade does?  make upgrade is Jordon's new
upgrade scripts, right?  It seemed nifty to me.

Other than that, I *think*, I haven't been able to login to the system yet
as it is at a remote location, everything went fine when upgrading from
2.2.8.

Thanks,

Michael