Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 1997 16:37:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        itojun@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/net/ttt - Imported sources

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Satoshi Asami wrote:

> Thanks, but doesn't build.  If since you are working on ports, please
> make sure you don't have any tcl/tk header files in /usr/include or
> /usr/local/include.  (They are only in installed in subdirectories

For even more fun, I have fake <tcl.h> and <tk.h> files installed
to see if they screw-up the build (since potentially the port
will be built on machines where tcl/tk has not been fully
removed).

After fixing a couple of tcl problems, I find it pretty fun,
actually... :) If only I had more time...  :(  How many more are
still broken?

--
Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
tIM...HOEk