Date:      Fri, 6 Jan 2006 15:19:29 +0200
From:      Todor Dragnev <todor.dragnev@gmail.com>
To:        Peter Jeremy <PeterJeremy@optushome.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [jonathan.glass@oit.gatech.edu: Re: [Flow-tools] Memory leak ?]

Hello,

I will try with malloc and Electric Fence. I have no idea how big must be a
process, because I use flow-capture for first time on this machine. Please,
if someone have experience with this tool, to share some statistics.

Only for information - flow-capture is a part of flow-tools in /usr/ports
category net-mgmt. To collect netflow-data I use softflowd.

Thank you for your email.