Date:      Thu, 23 Dec 1999 11:56:26 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <charon@hades.hell.gr>
To:        Massimo <Massimo.Costantini@ItalTBS.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Information Request

On Wed, Dec 22, 1999 at 12:02:11PM +0100, Massimo wrote:
> I tried to download from Internet (by FTP) your FreeBSD program (to
> create floppydisck), but it was quite hard.  I read the handbook, but
> I didn't understand the right steps.
>
> Can I have the right istructions for do that?
> Thanks very much

Of course, none could reject such a polite request :)

Point your favorite web browser to the url

    [ ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/3.3-STABLE/floppies/README.TXT ]

and you'll find detailed instructions that will help you download the
proper floppy disk images.

For more detailed instructions regarding the installation, you can
always find the handbook of FreeBSD at

    [ http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/index.html ]

Ciao.

--
Giorgos Keramidas, <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing." [Aristotle]