Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:35:09 -0800
From:      Royce Williams <royce@alaska.net>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD: The SPARC to Serve

On 7/20/2004 2:23 PM, Royce Williams wrote:

> I got fixated on making a little sign for my Ultra 30 a few months ago,
> and this is what I came up with.  I thought that the folks working with
> the port might get a kick out of it.  Wildly unpublishable, but I had
> fun making it; I was ridiculously pleased with myself for the SPARC pun.
> Let me know what you think.
>
> For personal use only.  Trademarks are held by their respective holders.
> Do not stare directly into the sun.  Close cover before striking.

Apologies; didn't realize that small attachments were being scrubbed.
Should have known better.

http://www.alaska.net/~royce/gfx/the-SPARC-to-serve.jpg

-royce

Royce D. Williams                                  - IP Engineering, ACS
personal: [first]@alaska.net                    - PGP: 3FC087DB/1776A531
work: [first.last]@acsalaska.net           - http://www.tycho.org/royce/