Date:      Fri, 6 Oct 2017 14:13:25 -0500
From:      edgar <edgar@pettijohn-web.com>
To:        James Geering <j.geering@btinternet.com>, freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Cannot .configure WindowMaker 0.95.8 - Xmu lib issues

 My first step would be to look in the porta tree and see what patches are being applied for it to build on freebsd. You may have to do the same. Then do ./configure --help and see what options you may need to set. Such as where to find the Xmu library. Then repeat as necessary because there will probably be more.

> On Oct 6, 2017 at 12:16 PM,  <James Geering>  wrote:
>

>  Hi All, I have just moved from RedHat and have progressed with the learning curve of moving to FreeBSD. I'm running 11.1-release #0 r321309 amd64. I have installed Xorg and am running WindowMaker 0.95.7 successfully. Both installed using "pkg install  <***>" Out of interested I wanted to try the more recent WindowMaker 0.95.8 and downloaded the source from http://windowmaker.org/. I followed the how-to of extract and configure steps but am having problems with .configure step. The script stops with the information:- "checking for Xmu library... configure: error: library Xmu not found" however, Xmu library seems to be installed as reported by cd'ing to /usr/local/ports/x11-toolkits/libXmu/ and issuing "make install clean". The command reports the library is already installed. Also I find the *.h at /usr/local/include/X11/Xmu. However I cannot find a .lib file - should I be able to, and if so why does ports think it is installed. Clearly, I am misunderstanding what the error message
 is telling me. Thus, I would be grateful if someone could give me hint of what is going on, I have Googled extensively but cannot work through this issue - so am posting here. Many thanks for any help! _______________________________________________ freebsd-questions@freebsd.org mailing list https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@freebsd.org"

From owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org  Fri Oct  6 19:18:18 2017
From: "Laura Jones" <laurajones@leadskart.biz>
To: <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject: Computer system Professionals email Contacts
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 15:15:46 -0400

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Would you be interested in our newly updated Computer system professionals
Database-2017 for your upcoming campaigns, which includes complete contact
details and verified email id of - Academicians, IT Professionals, Scholars,
Researchers, Practitioners, Academic Scientists, Research Scientists,
Engineers OR as per your requirement.

Please provide me the below target market criteria you would be interested
in reaching: Job titles ________? Industry markets _______? Countries

Appreciate your time and looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Laura Jones

Database coordinator

 If you don't wish to receive our newsletters, reply back with Leave-Out  in
subject line