Date:      Fri, 27 May 2011 17:55:45 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-2?Q?Ivan_Doln=E1k?= <ivan.dolnak@fel.uniza.sk>
To:        <ale@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: php5-5.3.6

Hi Ale,

I would like to kindly ask you for help with php5-6.3.6 port. I want to
install php5 as apache module from ports over apache22 package.
Everything goes well over apache13 package, but I prefer to use apache22.

After few unsuccessful attempts to install it, I still got message:

# make install clean
/usr/local/sbin/apxs: not found
"/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.apache.mk", line 329: warning: "/usr/local/sbin/apxs -q
MPM_NAME" returned non-zero status
===>  php5-5.3.6 : Your apache does not support DSO modules.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/lang/php5.
#

By this time, I've searched web and I've asked a lot of people. Nothing have
helped me.

Could you give me please some tips or hits how to accomplish the task? I
need to install apache22, php5 and joomla-1.6 package/ports in service jail
environment.

Thank you very much.

Ivan