Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 1997 20:25:51 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <FreeBSD-Ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Emacs/Xemacs

According to Chuck Robey:
> I saw that both of them install eamcsclient.  Are these programs
> interoperable (will the emacsclient from emacs work for Xemacs) or should

No but the emacsclient installed by Xemacs is GNU emacs compatible (just
checked it). Why the hell did they decide to ship with both emacslient and
gnuclient is a mystery for me. I'll look into the NEWS file.

19.15 is really fine. I can't say if it is really faster though because I
upgraded from a 486DX4/100 to a P166 in the mean time :-)
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: There are no limits -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #7: Sat Apr 26 17:13:26 CEST 1997