Date:      Sat, 22 Nov 2014 16:55:05 +0100
From:      =?UTF-8?B?SmVhbi1Tw6liYXN0aWVuIFDDqWRyb24=?= <dumbbell@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD-10.1-RELEASE and new xorg on HD-7660D

On 17.11.2014 22:53, Graham Bradley wrote:
> If I run it in 10.1 with radeon driver, the stars and planets in the
> sky are all dark, though lines and legends drawn ok.

On FreeBSD 10.1, I recommend to build Mesa ports yourself, so you'll get
Mesa 10.3.3. It's not available as a binary package, because it doesn't
work on FreeBSD 10.0 and the repository is shared.

The ports in question are:
     graphics/libglapi
     graphics/libGL
     graphics/dri

And the following ones, if you have them installed already:
     graphics/libEGL
     graphics/libglesv2

--
Jean-Sébastien Pédron