Date:      Fri, 9 May 2003 09:25:28 +0100
From:      "Hall J D (ISeLS)" <jdhall@glam.ac.uk>
To:        "'Justin T. Gibbs'" <gibbs@scsiguy.com>, Don Bowman <don@sandvine.com>, "'Kenneth D. Merry'" <ken@kdm.org>, "Hall J D (ISeLS)" <jdhall@glam.ac.uk>
Cc:        "'freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: AIC-7902 problems

Thanks for the further information Justin.

My problem is I've got a X5DE8 motherboard which is ServerWorks Grand
Champion SL based so I don't think it's got a P64H2. At least there's no
mention of one in the motherboard manual and I can't find one on the board.

Don's suggestion of turning off packetisation has helped with the problem
and I've now managed to install 4.8-RELEASE. Uptime is 17 hours so far with
no SCSI errors reported. Although everything is now running at Ultra160
instead of Ultra320. I don't know if this gives you any clues as to where
the problem might lie.

Jonathan